Blog post LucyTaylor | Jun 27, 2017 at 8:21 AM
Blog post Christine Pence | Jun 23, 2017 at 5:22 AM
Blog post Anne | Jun 20, 2017 at 3:02 AM
Blog comment jennifer bishop | Jun 13, 2017 at 6:05 AM
Blog comment Heidi | Jun 6, 2017 at 4:33 AM
Blog post Aileen Scott | Jun 1, 2017 at 7:12 AM
Blog post clayton clive | Apr 27, 2017 at 4:37 AM
Welcome to GRUB: Growing Reflections, Understanding Bites - an exploration of food choices and food systems! Take some time to play the interactive GRUB Match Game and do a related activity listed in the Assignments section below. By doing so, you will be able to explore the functionality of the TIGed virtual classroom and immerse yourself in online, collaborative learning from the student perspective.
This space is pre-loaded with content designed to help you explore issues related to food systems with your students. All of the content that is here is completely editable by you, so you can keep what works, edit what you'd like to adapt, remove what doesn't meet your particular needs, and add more as you see fit!
You can use this space to:
• Enable your students to continue connecting and learning beyond their time at school.
• Connect your class with other classes around the world that are also utilizing the GRUB virtual content in order to gain a global perspective, through the collaboration functionality.
• Help your students to develop their computer skills in a safe, teacher moderated environment.
• Invite guests to share their expertise and experiences related to the field of food systems.
• Share files, websites, photos, and videos.
If you require assistance using TIGed, you can drop into one of the weekly office hours advertised on the TIGed support page in order to ask questions or get a site tour in real-time, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The support page also provides video tutorials and answers to frequently asked questions, as well as a detailed guide to utilizing TIGed.
We hope you enjoy using this space with your student to explore a very important global issue. Feel free to delete this announcement and post one of your own to welcome your students!
The TIGed Team