This space is pre-loaded with content designed to help you explore issues related to the HIV/AIDS pandemic with your students. All of the content that is here is completely editable by you, so you can keep what works, edit what you'd like to adapt, remove what doesn't meet your particular needs, and add more as you see fit!
You can use this space to:
• Enable your students to continue connecting and learning beyond their time at school.
• Connect your class with other classes around the world who are also utilizing the TIG Xpress HIV/AIDS virtual content in order to gain a global perspective, through the collaboration functionality.
• Help your students to develop their computer skills in a safe, teacher moderated environment.
• Invite guests to share their expertise and experiences related to the field of HIV and AIDS.
• Share files, websites, photos, and videos.
If you require assistance using TIGed, you can drop into one of the weekly office hours advertised on the TIGed support page in order to ask questions or get a site tour in real-time, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The support page also provides video tutorials and answers to frequently asked questions, as well as a detailed guide to utilizing TIGed.
We hope you enjoy using this space with your student to explore a very important global issue. Feel free to delete this announcement and post one of your own to welcome your students!
The TIGed Team