Welcome to your Ayiti: The Cost of Life Thematic Classroom!
This space is yours to develop and change as you see fit. The thematic classroom is pre-populated with content and resources to guide your teaching. I encourage you to browse the classroom and keep what you like, delete what you don't and add anything additional to really make the space your own.
You can use the thematic classroom space to:
- Enable your students to continue connecting and learning beyond their time at school.
- Connect your class with other classes around the world who are utilizing the Ayiti thematic content in order to gain a global perspective.
- Help your students to develop their computer skills in a safe, teacher moderated environment.
- Invite guests to share their expertise about education, health and other development related issues.
- Share files, websites, photos, and videos related to the Ayiti: The Cost of Life game and content.
In order to use the virtual classroom to its full potential, feel free to drop into one of the weekly office hours advertised on the TIGed support page in order to ask questions or get a site tour in real-time, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The support page also provides video tutorials and answers to frequently asked questions.
Once you are ready to add students to the classroom, delete this message and add a welcome message of your own for your students to see.
Enjoy using this space to develop a collaborative learning environment for your students. We are always interested in hearing feedback about our thematic classroom content so if you have any comments, drop us and email at email@example.com.
- The TIGed Team